Welcome to St. Margaret's School
St. Margaret's School Mission Statement
Since it's inception in 1954, St. Margaret's School strives "to teach as Jesus did" through the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith. St. Margaret's School is built on faith and love. Students, families, and staff work together to proclaim the message of the Gospel through worship and service to others. We prepare students to be life-long learners, as well as, responsible, respectful members of society who carry the love for Jesus and for others with them at all times.
With the commitment of our devoted faculty and staff we aim to exceed all New York State Learning Standards. We are dedicated to providing a safe, secure learning environment that fosters music, art, foreign language, technology, and athletic programs in a setting that demands academic excellence, moral conscience, and respect for diversity and life.
Check your child's grades & receive updates from his/her teacher by logging into Mystudentsprogress.
Educating mind, heart, and spirit is the essence of Catholic education. At St. Margaret’s School, every child receives a strong academic foundation with an emphasis on morals and values.
St. Margaret's is proud of its long-standing tradition of academic excellence in Catholic education. For over 50 years, St. Margaret's School has provided an exceptional academic program built on faith, values, and morals. We are committed to providing a warm, safe learning environment with strong family and community involvement.
At St. Margaret's School, we offer many activities and programs for students of all ages, including:
- Before- and after- school program
- Panther Cubs Preschool (3 and 4 year olds)
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Spanish Language program (Grades Pre-K through 6th)
- Summer camp
- Daily outdoor activity at our new student-designed playground (behind the rectory)
- Onsite tutoring and academic intervention services
- Chorus, band, piano, and instrumental music lessons
- Karate and dance programs
- Intramural and interscholastic sports programs
In addition, St. Margaret's school building has been completely renovated and now has brand new computers in the library and technology lab, two new Smartboards with laptop carts, state-of-the art heating, central air conditioning, new lighting, sound-proofed rooms, new classroom furniture, and more!
- To give students a strong moral foundation and teach students about our Catholic faith, values, and traditions.
- To promote academic excellence and exceed all New York State Learning Standards.
- To provide a warm, safe, and secure learning environment.
- To instill a sense of civic responsibility and service to others.
If you are interested in St. Margaret's School for your child, please see our Admissions page for more information.
Looking to continue your child's education at a Diocesan Jr/Sr. High School?